Friday, November 28, 2008

dreams

it's great to realize what I really want.

it's awful to understand that chances are .00001%

but my optimist nature gives me enough idiotism to believe in these .00001%

also my nature stubborness gives me enough 'dont-give-a-shittism' to those who think that they know better than me where to go and what to be. My life should be lived by me, ain't it?

to hell all your MBA's, masters in economics and finances, management and accounting, banking and enterprises. Once again: to hell!

Did you ever see an elephant climbing a tree? You know why not? Because elephants are not meant to climb the trees. I am not meant to analyze the finances. This makes my brains twitch. (with all due respect to these proffesions)

2 comments:

mememe said...

I do not know you,or better I know you from your blog and I just wnat to tell you that you are GREAT!
THE story you tell about elephantis just as I feel too..
so thank you!
Your far away admirer(the girl;-)
keep like this!

Dilya said...

whoa. i just saw the comment and it is so nice to have read it.
thank you!